Reverse Dependencies of boto3-stubs
The following projects have a declared dependency on boto3-stubs:
- accession — Tool to submit genomics pipeline outputs to the ENCODE Portal
- aec-cli — AWS EC2 CLI
- asu-cli — aws s3 utils
- authedwig — Hedwig Python Library
- aws-sam-cli — AWS SAM CLI is a CLI tool for local development and testing of Serverless applications
- aws-sam-rw-cli — AWS SAM CLI is a CLI tool for local development and testing of Serverless applications. This build allows lambda to write to the mounted filesystem.
- cloudstorage — Unified cloud storage API for storage services.
- ecr-mirror — Mirror public Docker images to private ECR repositories
- litecow-models — no summary
- mr.s3 — Syncing scripts Plone data between local and AWS S3
- platonic.sqs — Platonic wrapper for Amazon Simple Queue Service
- pyfgaws — Tools and python libraries for working with AWS.
- pyflexebs — pyflexebs will allow you to monitor and expand/contract you ebs in aws
- qiskit-aws-braket-provider — A provider for qiskit to access quantum devices through AWS Braket
- repokid — AWS Least Privilege for Distributed, High-Velocity Deployment
- scoutr — Generic full access control API for talking to a NoSQL database
- secretbox — A library that offers a simple method of loading and accessing environmental variables and `.env` file values.
- taskhawk — Taskhawk Python Library
- types-boto3 — Proxy package for boto3-stubs