Reverse Dependencies of google-cloud-speech
The following projects have a declared dependency on google-cloud-speech:
- apache-airflow — Programmatically author, schedule and monitor data pipelines
- apache-airflow-backport-providers-google — Backport provider package apache-airflow-backport-providers-google for Apache Airflow
- apache-airflow-providers-google — Provider package apache-airflow-providers-google for Apache Airflow
- apache-airflow-zack — Programmatically author, schedule and monitor data pipelines
- cdp-backend — Data storage utilities and processing pipelines to run on CDP server deployments.
- cdptools — Tools to interact with and deploy CouncilDataProject instances
- edu-airflow — Programmatically author, schedule and monitor data pipelines
- ftvstt — Transcription APIs encapsulation
- gaelib — Google App Engine Library
- gcp-pilot — Google Cloud Platform Friendly Pilot
- gherkan — NL to Gherkin format translation tool
- InterviewTranscriber — Python based interface for interacting with Google Cloud's Speech-to-Text API and Cloud Storage API.
- itt — Provides a set of useful test tools written in Python.
- mod9-asr — Mod9 ASR Python SDK, REST API, and Websocket Interface: high-level interfaces to the Mod9 ASR Engine.
- peak-bot — Lightweight, simple, speech-to-text-oriented bot.
- quail — A python toolbox for analyzing and plotting free recall data
- rpaframework-google — Google library for RPA Framework
- sonorus — Named after a spell in the Harry Potter Universe, where it amplies the sound of a speaker. In muggles' terminology, this is a repository of modules for audio and speech processing for and on top of machine learning based tasks such as speech-to-text.
- speechloop — A "keep it simple" collection of many speech recognition engines... Designed to help answer - what is the best ASR?
- tatt — Tatt creates a uniform API for multiple speech-to-text (STT) services.
- techmo-client — no summary
- voiceassistant — Open-source customizable voice assistant