Reverse Dependencies of tld
The following projects have a declared dependency on tld:
- ctfdfetch — Fetch challenges from a CTFd competition
- depth-armory — Armory is a tool meant to take in a lot of external and discovery data from a lot of tools, add it to a database and correlate all of related information.
- django-influxdb-metrics — A reusable Django app that sends metrics about your project to InfluxDB
- hexdomain — Generate domain names that only contain hexadecimal numbers.
- http-tracer — A simple script that follows redirects and returns each websites headers, cookies and url along its path.
- mvt — Mobile Verification Toolkit
- newget — A script to automate the searching part of youtube-dl
- newstldr — NewsTLDR
- openreview-py — OpenReview client library
- poppycdn — A modular, vendor-neutral API, that wraps provisioning instructions for all CDN vendors that support it.
- pypac — Proxy auto-config and auto-discovery for Python.
- rsyslog-pseudonymizer — RsyslogPseudonymizer is a plug-in module for Rsyslog based on Python which replaces personal identifiers in log messages by pseudonyms before they are written to log files. The pseudonym-mapping is only kept in RAM.
- spynl — spynl
- ural — A helper library full of URL-related heuristics.
- urlfinderlib — Library to find URLs and check their validity.
- w13scan — Passive Web Security Scanner
- wapiti3 — A web application vulnerability scanner
- webhist — Saved webpage index and search