Reverse Dependencies of torchdata
The following projects have a declared dependency on torchdata:
- aistore — A (growing) set of client-side APIs to access and utilize clusters, buckets, and objects on AIStore.
- fastrl — fastrl is a reinforcement learning library that extends Fastai. This project is not affiliated with fastai or Jeremy Howard.
- giotto-deep — Toolbox for Deep Learning and Topological Data Analysis.
- hierarchical-attention-networks — An implementation of Hierarchical Attention Networks for Document Classification
- ocf-datapipes — Pytorch Datapipes built for use in Open Climate Fix's nowcasting/forecasting work
- smashed — Sequential MAppers for Sequences of HEterogeneous Dictionaries is a set of Python interfaces designed to apply transformations to samples in datasets, which are often implemented as sequences of dictionaries.
- tiledb-ml — Package supports all machine learning functionality for TileDB Embedded and TileDB Cloud
- zen3geo — The 🌏 data science library you've been waiting for~